Friday, April 16, 2010

Finally!!



Yes... it has been FOREVER since I have updated or even thought about my blog. Ryan and I are engaged and to be married in less than a month!! May 8th in Nampa, Idaho. I am so excited... I honestly never thought I would be so lucky as to meet someone like him. He is my best friend, my other half, my everything. I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world. I love everything about it, especially the way he looks at me. I am so excited to start our life together and know that he is going to be the best husband a girl could ever ask for! Here are some various pictures we have taken since October...

Wow... I really thought we had taken more pictures, but we have slacked on that too!! I will be posting our engagements pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment