Monday, October 19, 2009

I LOVE the fall...


Autumn is definitely one of my most favorite times of the year. I love how the trees turn such vibrant colors and fall on the ground. On Saturday Ryan, Eric, and I went up to the Timpanogos Caves. The hike up was gorgeous... with the way you can see the whole valley!


We got lucky and had amazing weather. We had been to the caves before... every time I go, I seem to find something new. It is amazing how they were formed from water over so many years.
Saturday, was also my neighbor Erika's murder mystery party!! It was a vampire theme, we were vampires going to a costume ball, so we could wear whatever we wanted.

Ryan was a fireman, Eric was a clown, and I was Mary Lou... It was fun getting into the characters and ATTEMPTING to win. It made me excited for Halloween... thanks for the fun party Erika!!

1 comment:

  1. Fun times in the neighborhood! Ryan cannot be a fireman because that is what he always is. Boring! That party sounded fun. I love fun parties! Red Mango is a must soon!

    ReplyDelete