Thursday, April 23, 2009

I am starting my own new blog, because unfortunately Jeremy and I are ending our marriage.  We both feel that it is for the best and as sad as I am,  I am grateful for all the experiences I had and things I learned. I will always have a love for him and wish him the best in his life and hope he is happy. 








My Mom and brother, Eric, came up to bring me a new car and spend a few days with me this week.  I was soo happy to see them, I am in need of spending time with loved ones right now.
Today we went on a hike at Rock Canyon... it was such a gorgeous day!  Everything is starting to get green, the weather was amazing, and it was just great to get away.  I love the mountains, and can't wait to hike all summer long.  We took Okie, he LOVED it... it was his first hike!
Later, we went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point!  I have been wanting to go for years, but have never been able to, so I was ecstatic.  It was the most beautiful garden I have ever seen... I could have stayed there forever.  I had no idea there were so many kinds of tulips!  
I am so grateful for my family and friends and all the support I am getting through this difficult time in my life... I could never fully express my appreciation for it.  Thank you all!

14 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear that! PLease let me know if you need anything. And if you want to get away and go to the beach, you're welcome to come visit! :) We'd love to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Sad news, but it sounds like you are confident in the decision. I'm sure things are hard for you right now, but no doubt things will get better! Your mom looks great. I love the tulip festival. Being surrounded by flowers is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Audrie...I miss you! Come visit me! I am here and my door is always open and the beach is about five steps away from that door! Brighton would love to meet her Auntie Audrie! Call if you need ANYTHING!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audrie, it's good to hear from you. I'm sorry about everything. I will hopefully find out my due date tomorrow. I will let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dork face! Red Mango was delicious as always! Thanks for meeting up! I love getting together for girl chat! Lets do it again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl! I am sad too, that we didn't get to hang out one last time. If you ever want to explore Chicago with a few friends, we would love to have you come visit! Me, you, Darcee and Katie! It would be fun! Good luck with everything. Call me sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Audrie,
    Sorry to hear bout your news. Mandy is going through it right now too. When you come up to visit your dad, please call me! I am up here and have all the time in the world to hang out. Lets catch up. See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Audrie, I'm sorry to hear about your marriage. You do have great family who will be there for you. If your ever in AZ we should all get together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Audrie,
    I am so sorry to hear the news. It seems like it is happening to the best of people these days. Your family will be the best for you right now. Mandy and I took a trip to Pheonix a couple of weeks ago and stayed with Eric. It was really good to see him! Hang in there!

    -Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you found my blog! Sorry about your marriage...
    I can't wait to hear about your growth and happy times that are SURE to come!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Audrie,
    I saw a link to your new blog on your facebook. Be strong girl. You sound like you are. :) If you ever want to hang out, I think we should! Justun works so much that I have free time so we should go do dinner or something. I know we didnt get to hang out a ton in Cali but justun says your real cool and i think we could have some fun!! Let us know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  12. okay, by the way this is Jamie. Im sure you got that but Im logged onto my sisters laptop and cant figure out how to logoff her google account?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Cuz... Just thought I'd let you know that I was thinking about you.
    Divorces are not the funnest thing to go through..It's not easy. Everyday will get better though. Hang in there.
    I'm sure you found out that too much advice from all the loved ones around you can confuse you more and more. Just know that you make your own desicions and stick to it. The motions you are going through are a must and part of the process. Don't fight them. Allow your self "time". Enjoy your family and loved ones. Spoil yourself. Do something new, something you've always wanted to do. You deserve it!
    If you ever want to text/talk to someone who is so-called "on the same page as you" or "someone that would understand" .... Just contact me anytime:) 208-409-1606. Love ya girl.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey! So I know I am late hearing about this news but I wanted to let you know that I am sorry. From the looks of your blog it seems things have turned around nicely for you and I'm happy to see it that way. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete