Friday, September 25, 2009

It's been awhile!



I have been way busy and stressed lately with work and trying to get my house sold or rented that I have COMPLETELY neglected my blog!
My brother, Eric, has moved in with me and has started school here. Unfortunately, he has been really sick though and has not been able to do much.
Most recently, over Labor Day weekend I went to Boise with Ryan to visit his family... we had a lot of fun. We went up to this place called Pinetop in the mountains and went swimming, had a picnic, and went on a little hike. It was so beautiful out there... sometimes I just want to build a house and always stay in the mountains. We also spent some time with my grandparents and aunt's family... I am really glad that I get to see them more often.



Ryan and I have been dating now for almost 5 months... everyday that I get to spend with him I fall more and more in love with him and he gets more amazing. He has become my bestest friend and my support... he is so patient and understanding with me. It hasn't been the easiest since the divorce, but I am sooo glad that I have him by my side... he makes every day brighter. I don't know what I would ever do with out him. I love you Ryan!

2 comments:

  1. I am SOOOOOO Happy to see you Happy!!! You too look adorable together. :) Congrats my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me know more about your home. It is beautiful, but not yet in our budget. If I hear of anyone looking in the area I'll spread the word. Thanks-Amber

    ReplyDelete