Sunday, July 26, 2009

Update!!!





I realize that is has been 2 months since I posted anything... I have been a little preoccupied lately. I have met someone special and we have been spending every second together for the past 2 1/2 months. He is the best thing that ever could have happened to me, I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole world. He is my bestest friend and is so amazing to me!! We do everything together... and I love every second that I get to spend with him. Over the 4th of July we went to his parents house in Boise. I got to meet all of the family, and spend some time with mine too!

I have also been trying to rent my house out so that I can get an apartment and move to Orem... so if you know of anyone who is looking let me know!




6 comments:

  1. Looks like tons of fun friend! You two are sure cute together! I'll rent your place, I love it. Too bad you live too far away. I'll be home soon so we can hit up Red Mango! Yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Congrats.... I am so happy that you are so HAPPY!!!! Does that mean you aren't coming to Hawaii anymore??

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are very cute together. I talked with your mom and she said you were going to try and come with us to Illinois. Wonderful, Lorin would love that. Thankx for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute house, and more importantly, cute boy! I'm glad you have met someone so special!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi this is Amber, Katy's sil. We are looking for a place in Utah and I'd love to know how much you are asking a month, and if your rental is still available. You have a beautiful home. Please leave a comment on my blog or email me at marblddna@gmail.com Thx

    ReplyDelete